Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Opportunity Knocks

I am linking up with "5 Minute Friday" and writing on opportunity today. The deal is that  you write for 5 minutes and don't look back or edit...and then just stop....so here goes!

I like this word "opportunity" for the new year. The truth is, I do feel like this year could be filled with great opportunities to accomplish things. Pretty soon, I will be taking a couple of classes. I have the chance to teach my children, like working with my oldest to read right now. My hubby and I have recently started an at home business that seems to be a GREAT opportunity and to be quite honest, I think our lives in general are filled with so many things we can take advantage of. 

But...most importantly, I hope that this year I take the opportunity to share with everyone and anyone, my love for Christ and how important it is to have a relationship with Him, our maker and creator. That is the opportunity that I don't want to waste one minute of. It's the only thing that matters and if we really love people, we should be taking every chance we can to share that with them. We cannot live in fear about such an important thing.

Regardless, an opportunity is just that. It is a chance. It isn't something that happens on its own, it is something that comes and you need to take it and do something with it before it passes. So...don't waste the opportunities that come your way!

1 comment:

  1. Not wasting a moment. Here to do as you say. To share the important things!
    Happy for all the opportunities God is providing you and your family right now!!!
    En+Joy
    Paula.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and thoughts...Share with me please!